Thursday, February 7, 2013

Issue 1 "Who am I" Feb,7,2013

        Welcome to The Jormungand.  I am your host Steven Gracey.   On this blog I will talk about almost anything having to do with religion, science, culture, and politics.  These are my passions, as I am a nerd after all, and I wish to share my thoughts and feelings on what is going on in the world.

       I will tell you that most of my information will be second hand as I will take information from a large number of sources, including but not exclusive to: The New York Times, The Economist, Popular Mechanics, Popular science, Fox News, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, BBC, Discovery Channel and their fellow networks and much much more.

      This blog is named after the world snake Jormungand from Norse myth.  The Jormungand is called the world snake because it was so large that it encompassed the entire world.  And that's what I am capable of doing through this blog, I can touch the entire world with a click of the mouse.

      There is so much to talk about and to shoot off my mouth about what's going on in the world.  I am so excited to share myself with all of you, and to invite you to share yours with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment